Thursday, March 06, 2008

My blog was APPROVED!!

I am so happy.. I've been approved to earn some money at Pay Per Post. I've been trying for awhile to bring in some extra cash being that I'm a stay at home mom and money can be real tight at times. I can't believe it finally happened! I thought once you have a blog for at least 6 months, you're approved. It's certainly not like that. Yes, you have to have a blog for more then six months PLUS have at LEAST 10 posts within the last thirty days. That I did not have. So I have been a posting fool lately. I've been enjoying posting about my savings, mommy stuff and just general things that I go thru being a mom & a wife. There are some great things to write about too.
Check it out here: blog ads

I'm also a Community Leader at one of the message boards at Ivillage and that keeps me busy too while I'm online. So, to make some extra cash enjoying what I'm doing already is totally a big bonus for me.

So, the question is: What am I going to do with the extra cash? Pay bills, of course! Why else would I do this.. :) I would love to pay off our bills and get rid of our debt. I can't stand having debt that is unnecessary. I also think this will make my writing better because I've been out of school since 1996. Ouch! That is a long time ago! LOL So, practicing on my writing skills will be a big help as well as having the little bit of extra cash.

So, what are you waiting for, Sign Up!



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com