Thursday, August 02, 2007

Good News!!

Here I am again. Everyone is asleep except for me. I get like that sometimes. I'm tired but I can't get sleepy. It makes sense to me even though it looks like it doesn't. hehehehe

Today is a great day for me. Why you ask? Hubby finally put my washer and dryer in my kitchen. I've been waiting nearly a year for that to happen. I already washed three loads and it felt great washing clothes in the kitchen. Now I don't have to wait until the kids watch my 2 yr. old so that I could go to the basement and put a load in... YAY!!! I tried taking a picture of the "laundry closet" but my batteries were dead. So, maybe tomorrow I'll post it.

So, now my hubby has to install the closet doors so that no one knows that we actually have a washer and dryer in the kitchen, he needs to put in new floors, cabinets and countertops.. I wonder how long I have to wait for all that to be done...... Hmmmm, I hope not long.. I'm getting quite tired of pulling food in and out of plastic boxes, which I call them my ghetto cabinets...LOL I should take some pics of that too.


PS. What is up with all those blogger contests and stuff? Can anyone tell me how and where to enter???? Thanks :)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com