Thursday, June 28, 2007

Pool + Sun = Tired Mami



I am so tired this morning. I took my kids to my SIL's house yesterday and we were in her pool for a couple of hours. It was so refreshing but what it does to a mom's body is not so refreshing. Why is it that when you spend a day in the pool, the next day you are extremely tired? We were in the pool sometime last week and the same thing happened to me. The next day I felt like shit. I have so much to do and I can't do anything b/c I am so exhausted.. I hope when I drink my cafe con leche, I will feel much better.
The picture above is not her pool but it is very similar. I would love a pool but it's too expensive right now. With me being home and only hubby working, it is really hard to buy those luxuries. We can't even take a vacation. I would have loved to go to DisneyWorld this year.. I really need a vacation from "real" life.
Anyway, I've been reading other mommy blogs and I have to say, I feel like my blog is so boring.. I need to liven it up a bit. Since we're not taking a "real" vacation this year, I should tell hubby to buy me a laptop so that when I get that urge to write in my blog, I can.. Is that too much to ask for?? Nah, I don't think so. Let's see.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com