Friday, June 29, 2007

Freaky Friday


Yes, its Friday!!!! It is a beautiful, cool 63 degrees in Dutchess County, NY... They say its going to be 79 degrees today.. I am so glad b/c it has been too hot and humid the last few days.
Yesterday I went shopping with my 3 kids and went to Uno's afterwards with my SIL and her son. It was nice not worrying about dinner. Sometimes I can't stand cooking dinner. It is so time consuming. By the time we got home, it was 9pm. I couldn't believe it. Days are so long that time just flies by. I wonder if that happens to anyone else?
Anyway, I'm going shopping again with my kids. I have a b-day party to go to on Saturday and I want to get a gift for the b-day girl. I should be getting ready but instead I'm here posting on my blog. Oh well, it's good therapy for me.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com