Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Big Give

That is Oprah's new show on ABC on Sunday nights at 9PM. I always record Oprah on my DVR because most of her shows are full of knowledge and very entertaining. I especially LOVE when Dr. Oz is there, even though he makes me feel SO guilty for eating cookies, chocolate, chips and drinking soda.. All the bad stuff. Well anyway, Monday's show was different. One of my favorite actresses was on the show. Ms. Drew Barrymore! I loved her in E.T., Fever Pitch, 50 First Dates, All of the Charlie's Angels, The Wedding Singer, Duplex, Never Been Kissed and I'm really thinking the list can go on and on..lol.....but I'll stop here..

So, this is the big deal: She donated ONE MILLION dollars to World Hunger program. She is the real-life angel as an Ambassador Against Hunger for the World Food Program (WFP). Can you believe it?? I think that is so awesome. Check it out here.

p.s. Justin Long and Drew Barrymore are so darn cute together! :)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com