Friday, September 21, 2007

It's been awhile

Well, it's been awhile since the last time I "blogged". Alot has happened since then. Let's see. We got rid of our minivan, which was a 98 Ford Windstar. That was a piece of crap even though it took us everywhere. Here's a general picture:

Though it wasn't white; it was an awful purple color... Yes, I know..YUK...






But now, we upgraded to a 2006 Kia Sorento which is so much fun to drive. It's a normal color, Silver and we love it. Here's a general picture:







It's alot smaller but it suits us just well. We're a family of five and that is what fits. It's also affordable which we need right now since I am a SAHM.

Kids started school on Sept. 5th and it has been great... No fighting, no bickering & alot of mommy and me time with my two yr. old.. It's great. My 8 yr. old daughter started soccer and that has been alot of fun.. It's her first year so she is learning all the time. We went to Lancaster, PA for the weekend last week to visit family. That was a very relaxing weekend, which we needed. I also went to the Rachael Ray show with my cousin and that was ALOT of fun. Here's what we got:






You gotta go. It is worth standing on line for 2 hours....


So, that's it for now.. I have to attend to my 2 yr. old.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com