Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I can make you thin

That is the new show on The Learning Channel (TLC) with Paul McKenna. He is a weight loss guru in the U.K. First, there are a few questions.

Do you want to

  • Overcome emotional eating?
  • Conquer your cravings?
  • Supercharge your metabolism?
  • Feel confident with your body?

If you answer one or all of the above, then check out his site. I signed up and I think it will help me control the night time eating. I tend to eat at night because the house is quiet, my hubby and I are snuggled on the sofa watching our shows, the kids are in bed and I have no one asking me to feed them too. So maybe I'll lose the 20 pounds I've been wanting to lose for awhile. If it does work for me, I'll be sure to post it here on my blog.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com