Monday, March 31, 2008

The Food Network has a new baby!

That's right! Giada De Laurentiis gave birth to a baby girl on Saturday, March 29th in Los Angeles. You've seen her on her show Everyday Italian, Behind the Bash & Giada's Weekend Getaways.

I didn't even know she was pregnant. I was really surprised when I saw it on Yahoo's front page. Her name is Jade Marie De Laurentiis Thompson and she weighed in at 5lbs, 13oz.

Here is what Giada said about her news:
"When I found out I was pregnant I was in complete shock," De Laurentiis said last November, when the baby news was first announced "I truly didn't believe it. I honestly thought, 'There has got to be a mistake.' " By February, she was saying of the physical changes overtaking her – and her sudden cravings for steak – "I couldn't be more excited about being pregnant. ... I can't wait to meet her."
Good luck on your new baby girl! You will have lots of fun with her.

1 comments:

Giamatti said...

great to see your sharing this great news with us. congratz Giada and raise it well.


http://www.make-up.us.tt/

 
template by suckmylolly.com