Friday, November 09, 2007

Venting: Friends

I freaking love this song... I know he talks about boyfriend/girlfriend stuff but it's the same concept between friends. Check this video out!



Friends.. What a wonderful word. Some people cherish it and some people bash it. I consider friendship to be very special. I don't have many friends but the friends that I do have really mean alot to me. Even though some don't call me as often as I would like, I still call them to let them know I was thinking of them and still care for them. It's hard to be in a one sided friendship when you are the only one that keeps calling and not having them do the same. But I guess that's life, a busy life at that.

I once had a best friend but she betrayed me. She crossed that boundary between husband and wife. I don't think a husband should talk about inappropiate things such as sex to another woman, let alone her best friend. Yes, that is what happened. I found the emails (They chatted on the internet thru instant messaging and emails) and she tried to deny it but the evidence was there, in black and white. When I confronted him, he claimed it wasn't a big deal. So I told him to put myself in his shoes and stated how would he feel if it was his best friend and me in the same situation? When he thought about that, he quickly changed how he felt and then apologized. What a typical jerk, right? Now I've got him by the balls; excuse my french..lol Yea, I laugh now but when it happened I was not laughing at all.

Anyway, the moral of this post is, NEVER TRUST ANYONE BECAUSE THEY CAN STAB YOU IN THE BACK WHEN YOU'RE NOT LOOKING! Did I make that clear enough? That is why I always have my guard up.. Ladies, Never underestimate the power of love because if the opportunity is there, they might just take it.

So, if you have any comments, questions or anything, please feel free to do so. :)

PS.. If you wanted to know, I am no longer friends with that individual because I no longer trust her and trust is a major part in a friendship................and marriage. I also lost a bit of trust with my husband but since it didn't go any further then emails, I'm trying my best to regain that trust that was lost.

1 comments:

Isaida said...

Hey Lisa, I'm sorry that happened to you. I have some great friends,and don't know what I'd do without them, it would hurt me so much if any of them did that. I'm sure your hubby is sorry.

 
template by suckmylolly.com