Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Wednesday Wish list!



So I thought I'd write a wish list because 1. My birthday is coming up in December, 2. Christmas is almost here and 3. My sister asked me what I wanted for my birthday. So I thought about it and if I got these things, I would be a happy camper.


  • Spa services (anything from there; back rub, facial, cellulite removal..lol)

  • KitchenAid Stand Mixer

  • Fog lights for my new car (installed)

  • A LAPTOP

  • New perfume ( I haven't smelled any perfume yet so I may have to visit Macy's)

  • Brown leather jacket/coat - 3/4 length, preferably

  • Keurig Coffee maker - B60

  • CASH! lol

  • A starbucks gift card (so I won't feel guilty paying for those designer lattes)

  • A giftcard from my mall

  • New kitchen - Ok, that may be too much of a wishful thought here!


Ok, I know it's a fact of my life that I will NOT get all or most of these things but it is a wish list. So it's my perogative to wish for whatever I please :)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com